You fought for this and you should be honored for it. It took a lot of hard work and determination to get to where you are now and this beautiful kente colors graduation cord celebrates your achievement and helps you tell your story. Complete your look and match your kente stole with extra honors for overcoming adversity.
- Cultural - This cord features kente colors which hold great cultural significance. Each honor cord includes a card with information explaining the meaning of the colors
- Individually Packaged - Each honor cord is individually packaged to prevent tangling, making them easy to distribute to students
- A Classic Piece - No graduation photos will be complete without a beautiful honor cord representing a graduate's achievement as an overcomer
- Perfect Size - Measures 68 inches long and is the perfect piece for any graduate. This length is the standard length for all schools (colleges & universities, high schools, middle schools etc)
- Vibrant - We use the finest rayon threads to make sure your cord pops in your pictures
These were a hit at BSU and our students loved them so much. Thank you!
That is wonderful to hear! Thank you very much for sharing! Congratulations to all the graduates and thank you for trusting us with your purchase!
I love the colors and the quality of the cords! I bought for my son who is finishing Morehouse College this May. I love what the Kente cords represent: Overcoming! Beautiful product and branding- thanks Sankofa Edition!
Thank you for choosing our cord, Audrey! Congratulations to your son!
I placed my 100-count order on Friday early afternoon and received it on Monday afternoon! I appreciate the attention to the order and being able to have the product in hard well in advance for my event.
Thank you Britt! We appreciate your support. We're glad to hear that you were able to receive the cords in time for your event!
The chord arrived timely and was exactly as advertised. Even better, it came with a scripture that speaks to the overcomer. I'm so glad I can represent my faith and culture during this time of celebration on a PWI campus.
Thank you Brandis! What a wonderful and inspiring review. We're happy you chose our product. All the best!
It was a wonderful treat to receive my honor cord I’m gonna be the best in show at my graduation in May! WOO HOO! TY!
Thank you for trusting us with your purchase. We're absolutely sure you'll be the best! Congratulations!
Handwoven in Ghana
Embrace a Tradition of Royalty™
Each kente stole is handwoven in Ghana in the 400+ year old tradition of authentic Kente Cloth that are made for Kings and Queens in Ghana. These vibrant stoles will make your photos pop and you will stand out from the crowd at graduation.